Thank you for visiting for patients section of the L&D Nurse to Midwife blog. Below you will find a list of the blog post topics that are geared for patients, aka women and expectant mothers. I hope you can find some helpful resources for yourself or your loved ones. Please let me know if you have any questions. Also, tell me what topics would you like to see discussed here. Share your opinions and experiences. Let’s have a good time together!
Subscribe to receive notifications when new content is coming out. I value your privacy and will not be sharing this email with anyone as well or spam you.
Again, thanks for visiting my L&D Nurse to Midwife blog.
L&D Nurse to Midwife
List of blog posts for Patients, women, and expectant mothers:
- Home Page
- Helpful Resources
- Midwifery vs Obstetric care
- What should be in your hospital bag for labor?
- L&D Nurse to Midwife YouTube Channel
- L&D Nurse to Midwife Facebook Page
- Women’s Health Screening: What to Expect at Your Annual Gynecologic Health Appointment
- The Mommy Shame